Southern Cross Canvas have been manufacturing Australia’s leading range of premium Australian made canvas goods for 35 years and continue to do so. Their swag range is no exception. There are three different styles in numerous sizes available, apart of their range. You will be able to find a swag to suit your requirements. Also having the flexibility to custom manufacture the possibilities are endless.
Having first developed the Dome Swag over 15 years ago, Southern Cross Canvas have refined and continued to develop the dome swag into the sensational and epic swag that it is today.
With its unique design features combined with the quality Australian made canvas, materials and highly skilled workmanship it has become an iconic swag design and revered by many, many satisfied customers of Southern Cross Canvas over the years.
The Single Dome Swag is the smallest in the Dome Style Swag that Southern Cross Canvas manufacture consisting of the following dimensions:
Length – 2130 mm
Width – 900 mm
Height – 700 mm
Rolled Diameter – 250 mm – 300 mm
Canvas – Australian Made Wax Converters Dynaproofed Billabong 10.9 oz (370g/sq.m ) Canvas
Base – Heavy Duty Vinyl 520 gsm
Southern Cross Canvas Dome swags consist of the following features:
- One of the easiest swags to erect and pack-up on the market.
- Dome Swag can be used freestanding
- Unique design features make swags extremely stable and dry even in the worst weather conditions.
- Wax Converters Dynaproofed Billabong 10.9 oz (370g/sq.m ) Canvas
- 5 Year manufacturers warranty on the canvas
- Australian Made
- The canvas is rot & mildew resistant, also has a UV rating of 50+ protection.
- Large Windows providing the best ventilation possible, in which they can be poled out as awnings.
- Super fine UV Stabilised fly screens, which are sand-fly/midge, proof.
- Floors are made from heavy-duty vinyl with welded seams
- Internal Windows at the foot and head end allow all weather ventilation.
- End bows are high quality American made which are made from high strength, aerospace 7075-T9 alloy. Which have a scratch-resistant hard anodised surface.
- Adjustable spreader bar with c-clips for ease of set up.
- Heavy duty No.10 spiral zips.
- 50 mm high density foam mattress with removable cover.
- Carry Handle
- 50 mm roll up straps with 50 mm quick release buckles
- Seams double stitched and bound
- Internal Pocket
- Poles and Pegs all supplied with bag to suit