The Settler Tent is the largest out off two tents that we have in our range that is that of Cabin Style Tents. This models suits families and those doing more long term stay stays (3-4 days +). Manufactured using Wax Converters Billabong 370g/sq.m (10.9oz) canvas. It consists of four windows with flywire and one opposing door with flywire.
With an overall height of 2150mm, a side wall height of 1850 mm it has a great amount of space that can be utilised. Comfortably sleeping 4-6 people.
If you are after a tent that will withstand the elements and endure the test of time a Southern Cross Canvas tent is for you. Southern Cross Canvas products are Australian made and designed for our Australian conditions.
Not only, are our range of tents the quickest and easiest to erect and pack up. They will withstand severe and adverse weather.
All Southern Cross Canvas tents are manufactured from Australian made canvas, which has high tear strength and a high water head (waterproof) rating with a low shrinkage factor. Australian canvas is widely regarded as the best canvas available worldwide.
￼ The Settler
Sleeps: 4-6 people ￼
￼Awning Across: 3.6m ￼
Awning Out: 2.13m
Floor Size – 3600 mm x 2700 mm
Height – 2150 mm
Side Height – 1800 mm
Colour – Khaki Green and Beige (custom colours available on request)
Bag size – 1000 mm x 1000 mm x 150 mm
Canvas – 370g/sq.m (10.9oz)
Door – x 1
Windows – x 4 ( 2 x external 2 x Internal)
Southern Cross Canvas tents feature:
- One of the easiest tents to erect and pack-up on the market.
- Unique design features make tents extremely stable even in the worst weather conditions.
- Wax Converters Billabong 370g/sq.m (10.9oz) Canvas
- The canvas is rot & mildew resistant, also has a UV rating of 50+ protection.
- Seams double stitched and bound
- Large Windows providing the best ventilation possible.
- Super fine UV Stabilised fly screens, which are sand-fly/midgee, proof.
- Floors are made from heavy-duty vinyl with welded seams and tub design for maximum weatherproofing.
- Internal Pockets
- All steel work is made locally from premium materials.
- Heavy duty No.10 spiral zips with locking runners and high doorsteps for dry entry.
- Power lead inlet flaps.
- Provisions for zip on PVC window flaps (for those tents in the range with internal window systems)
- Stainless steel ‘O’ rings which will not rust.
- Tents come standard with poles, pegs and tent bag.
- Market leading 5 year manufactures warranty.