The Ultimate 11 is the only rectangle floored tent we manufacture in our range. Manufactured using Wax Converters Billabong 370g/sq.m (10.9oz) canvas. It consists of two internal windows with flywire, one external window with flywire and one opposing door with flywire.
With an overall height of 2260mm and a roof frame of 800 mm square. It means that this tent packs up into a bag of 1000mm x 1000mm x 150mm, with a weight of 18 kgs. With the capacity to sleep 2 -4 people.
If you are after a tent that will withstand the elements and endure the test of time a Southern Cross Canvas tent is for you. Southern Cross Canvas products are Australian made and designed for our Australian conditions.
Not only, are our range of Touring tents the quickest and easiest to erect and pack up. They will withstand severe and adverse weather.
All Southern Cross Canvas tents are manufactured from Australian made canvas, which has high tear strength and a high water head (waterproof) rating with a low shrinkage factor. Australian canvas is widely regarded as the best canvas available worldwide.
Sleeps – 2 -4
Floor Size – 3200 mm x 2700 mm
Height – 2260 mm
Colour – Khaki Green and Beige (custom colours available on request)
Roof Frame – 800 mm x 800 mm
Weight – 18 kgs
Bag size – 1000 mm x 1000 mm x 150 mm
Canvas – 370g/sq.m (10.9oz)
Door – x 1
Windows – x 3 (2 x internal, 1 x external)
Southern Cross Canvas tents feature:
- One of the easiest tents to erect and pack-up on the market.
- Unique design features make tents extremely stable even in the worst weather conditions.
- Wax Converters Billabong 370g/sq.m (10.9oz) Canvas
- The canvas is rot & mildew resistant, also has a UV rating of 50+ protection.
- Seams double stitched and bound
- Large Windows providing the best ventilation possible.
- Super fine UV Stabilised fly screens, which are sand-fly/midgee, proof.
- Floors are made from heavy-duty vinyl with welded seams and tub design for maximum weatherproofing.
- Storage loft available as an option inside the tent.
- Internal Pockets
- A unique roof disk system does away with spike poles through eyelets in the roof that are a potential for leakage.
- All steel work is made locally from premium materials.
- A three-piece double locking centre pole which is better suited with the use of awnings.
- Heavy duty No.10 spiral zips with locking runners and high doorsteps for dry entry.
- Power lead inlet flaps.
- All weather vents
- Provisions for zip on PVC window flaps (for those tents in the range with internal window systems)
- Stainless steel ‘O’ rings which will not rust.
- A range of awnings available to specifically suit all the tents.
- Unique optional side pole kit.
- Tents come standard with centre pole, pegs and tent bag.
- Market leading 5 year manufactures warranty.